Senior Trust IT Technician
Location: English Martyrs’ – Leicester
Reporting to: Trust IT Manager
Grade: Band 5, £25,481 to £28,672 per annum
Contract Type: Full time, 37 hours per week
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: 28 February 2022 at 9am
The St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust is looking to appoint a dedicated Senior Trust IT Technician. This exciting new position will report to the Trust IT Manager working in a small team and will be critical to ensuring efficient and successful delivery and leadership of IT at English Martyrs’ in Leicester.
To be successful you will:
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to relate well to people on all levels
- Be well organised and flexible as this is a busy position
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
In return, we can offer you:
- Support your continuous professional development
- Access to the Local Government Pension scheme
- Professional assistance, healthcare support and discounts through our benefits package
- Our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions
- Free onsite parking
How to apply:
To apply for the position, please complete the following application and forms:
Completed application forms and supporting documents must be emailed to email@example.com by 9.00am on Monday, 28 February 2022.
Successful candidates will be interviewed upon receipt of their completed applications.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.