At St Frances Catholic Primary School Melton Mowbray, we are looking for a reliable Cleaner to work as part of our friendly team to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by their line manager.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible term time hours.
- Afternoon hours 3.15 – 5.15
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals.
- Pension Scheme.
- Benefits platform offering discounts at high street shops and cash back on medical treatments
- The opportunity to be part of the wider school community.
- Daily classroom and shared area cleaning
- Maintaining bathroom cleanliness
- Mopping hard floors and vacuuming carpeted areas
- Damp wiping all furniture, fixtures and fittings, emptying bins
- Liaising with the Site Manager for larger seasonal projects
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take pride in a job well done.
- Ability to respect and value the different experiences, ideas and backgrounds others can bring to work and teams.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
This is a term time only role for 8 hour per week for 39 weeks of the year. As such all holiday must be taken during the school closure periods. The starting salary for this role is £9.25 per hour. Local Government terms and Conditions apply.
To apply for the position, please complete the following application forms
Completed application forms must be return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 6th December 2021 at 9am
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.