Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Grade: Band S2, £38,890 to £42,821 per annum
Contract Type: Full time, 37 hours per week (part time/flexible working considered)
Contract Term: Permanent
Closing Date: Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 9.00am
Interview Date: Thursday, 2 December 2021
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Trust Communications and Marketing professional to join our Central Team. As part of the Executive Team, you will lead on the development and implementation of the Trust’s communications and marketing strategies, both internally and externally. Providing expert advice and support to the Trust and our academies, you will develop and refine our Catholic Trust brand and support our aspiration to be an employer of choice.
To be successful you will:
· Be passionate about and have a proven track record of PR/Communications and Marketing practice, ideally (although not necessarily) within the education sector.
· Have experience of developing, implementing and monitoring marketing/communication strategies and campaigns.
· Proven experience of managing a social media presence in line with overall brand and ethos.
In return, we can offer you:
· An excellent opportunity to develop your career within Marketing and Communications.
· Support your continuous professional development.
· Access to the Local Government Pension scheme, with employer contributions of over 20%.
· Professional assistance, healthcare support and discounts through our benefits package.
· Our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
· Free onsite parking at our Central Office at Cossington, Leicester.
How to apply:
Please review and complete the following application documents:
Completed application forms and supporting documents must be emailed to HR@aquinas-cmat.org by Thursday, 25 November 2021 at 9.00am.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.