St Charles Primary School,
Bosworth Road, Measham,
Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 7LQ
Headteacher: Mrs Ruth Elmore
We are seeking to employ an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom to teacher, to become part of our team. St Charles Catholic Primary School, A Voluntary Academy is a good school (Ofsted 2018 and Diocesan Canonical Inspection 2018) with a record of strong progress:
“The school is a friendly, welcoming place where staff work well together. You and your staff have ensured that pupils are well cared for and enjoy their learning. They are respectful and behave well because of the good relationships with their teachers and other staff.” Ofsted February 2018.
We belong to the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust and benefit from their support and expertise.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, who delivers highly effective and engaging lessons and is looking to further enhance their practice
- Have a detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- Have high standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work as a team.
- The ability to motivate both pupils and your peers.
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Have excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Have experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
We can offer you,
- An opportunity to work in a GOOD school with supportive staff
- Provision, with children who are eager to learn and a dedicated, supportive, hard working staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A proactive Local Governing Body
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation (we are closed from 15th-26th April for the Easter holiday, but appointments can be made via email for the week beginning 29th April).
The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
Closing Date: Tuesday 7th June
Interviews: Friday 10th June